Wednesday, August 12, 2015

First Sunday & Bath at Home-- July 5th

I wanted to give Kaylie a bath.  Mike and I were going to stay home from church and try to get some rest.  Mom took Decker and Cody to church.  Before they left, we gave Kaylie a bath.  It was a little rushed since church started in a half an hour and Kaylie was hungry, so she wasn't into her bath at all.  I think all she thought was, give me milk, milk, milk.  We cleaned out the kitchen sink and filled it with warm water...
 She got a little mad, and I realized I shouldn't be leaning over this sink like this, so I was in a hurry because of the pain too.
 The boys thought having a bath toy would make her happy... :)

 Milk, milk, milk!  Hurry up...
 So then I fed her and gave her to dad for some skin on skin time.  So peaceful.
 Father's day was a week ago and daddy got an award for the best "Pop".  So he enjoyed his Dad's root beer with Kaylie.

 Then I got to rest with her for a bit.   Aaaaahhh....
 This is the dress we eventually put on her.  I think it's so cute!  Anchors for Daddy.



 Auntie K came over later too.  Fun Sunday!
I gave grandma Gamble directions on how to get to the church from our house.  However, she decided to ask Decker how to get to and from the church.  He ended up directing her into Redmond, past Auntie K's house to the Evergreen Medical Center.  She realized she was not in the right area and decided to pull over and call Grandpa Gamble to chat with him for a bit, while the boys waited impatiently to get home. Ha!   (the boys later said they wanted to go to Auntie K's house because they wanted to show her what they got from church.)

No comments: