Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!






For New Year's Eve, we had the traditional Wood Family Baked Spaghetti. We spent the evening at Nickie's home. Keppi came in from Boston for 10 days today. We stayed up playing Phase 10...however, Keppi who is still on Boston time, celebrating New Years with us in Seattle was old news --3 hours ago...She slept while we played and then as we were playing Nickie fell asleep and I couldn't keep my eyes open with 20 minutes to go. Mike woke me up to see the fireworks on the Space Needle--needless to say, I saw a couple before my eyes closed once again.







For Decker's New Years Eve celebration, he wanted to shock all and really party it up...So he gave himself a mohawk with his 4 inch long locks of hair. All that hairspray and gel went down the drain before the night was through.. Happy New Years!


I'm all clean!.....and naked! :)

Such soft hair...we love you Decker!


2 comments:

Taryn said...

Cutest pictures ever!!! Decker is a cutie. We miss you guys! It's fun to see your blog.

Tammy Bennett said...

Great pictures of Decker! Looks like he celebrated the New Year right!