Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Haircut

Mommy's got a new haircut this past weekend...move over Carol Brady! No it's not really that bad, but sometimes I think it looks like a mullet. One great thing about my hair is that it grows fast! I'm actually starting to enjoy my cut a little bit more...look forward to the haircut of another little fella in posts to come. His hair is starting to hang over his ears and he's got quite the duck tail.
Before and













After ... My hairdresser says it's called a SHAG from the 70's. His first style he learned to cut!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look cute! Oh my gosh, did I not notice on Sunday? Had you already cut it? I am not known for being the most observant person in the world.

sara said...

I love it! I second Sarah. Sorry if I missed it on Sunday!