Friday, January 16, 2009

Grandma Gamble's week with Decker

After a 6 hour delay at the Las Vegas airport, Grandma Gamble got to come to Seattle to play with Decker for a whole week. She got to feed him green beans, which he loves, take pictures with Winnie the Pooh, since it his 6 month anniversary, watch him get fussy, (usually he rarely fusses), because a new tooth is starting to pop through his gums...good thing he got Oragel in his stocking for Christmas. :) She fed him his first messy teething cookie and just all around got to spend some one on one time with her 12th grandchild. When asking grandma what she remembered and liked best about her visit she said--

"I loved to be with Decker by myself, playing one on one with no other distractions. We had our own conversations without any influence from our surroundings. I loved watching him get excited while he jumped in his jumperoo. But especially liked the quiet moments where we could just sit and rock together...he can be pretty hyper. ;) We also got to share a room and we would talk to each other from our beds, so when I went to peek over his crib he recognized my voice and gave me all smiles. He was so happy to see me." Decker said he had a great time with grandma too and hopes she comes back soon!



This is one of Decker's newest expressions. He first did it with a mouth full of rice cereal, showing me all the cereal in his mouth. Now when he does it, he makes a sound like a raspy "Aaaaaaaah".

Funny incident: After dropping off grandma at the airport, I was driving home with a sleeping Decker in the backseat when I heard a "Wahh." I looked in my rearview mirror, into Decker's mirror that I keep in his back window and he wasn't in the mirror. My first thought was..."did he fall out of the car at the airport?" Of course not, silly, I just heard him make a noise...where is he??? After driving the "S curves" on I-405 I must have taken them a little too sharply because his carseat was not in the fully locked position in the base and it had rolled over to the middle of the backseat with Decker tucked safely inside. I hurriedly did a 3 lane change--don't I love driving in the carpool lane with a baby:)--and got off on the Coal Creek Pkwy exit. He was fine and gave me a great big smile...He's always so happy to see me. What a crazy trip.. All is well though.

Keppi came in from Boston and she loves playing with Decker as well. Like watching TV upside down and teaching Decker her fashion sense. She loves it how Decker tells her such fascinating stories--We need to get that on video--he can be such a talker! We loved having them spend time with Decker and look forward to future visits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ynizihom.builtfree.org/ofyqib.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]