Sunday, February 22, 2015

Christmas Tree Ring story August 2014 revisiting to December 2005

 In cleaning out Mike's mom's house, we found a treasure. Back in July 2005, I met Mike.  At Christmas time, I went with Mike and his friend, Heath Mason to cut down a Christmas tree for his mom. I then took one of the branches off of this beautiful Douglas fir and took it home with me to Las Vegas for the Christmas break. My mom and dad helped me drimell a hole through the branch to make this ring. I did not give it to Mike until he asked me to marry him on March 10th, 2006 more than 3 months later... but at Christmas time, I felt in my heart that he was the one. We lost track of the ring and didn't know it still existed. We thought it might have been thrown away in our move. However, yesterday we came across this beautiful little thing made from that Christmas tree back in 2005 almost 9 years later. So happy to find it again!














No comments: