Sunday, September 26, 2010

Squirell in the house???

We were missing our camera's memory stick and downloader for the laptop one day....

A few days later I noticed this out of the corner of my eye...

A little stash in our fireplace:

Brown Bear book,Thomas the Train, Wooden Toy screw driver and screw, Spiderman action figure, Camera memory stick, Memory stick downloader for computer, Tennis ball

Since then, I've caught him putting his blanket, and "Baaa" his stuffed sheep in there.

This is "Baaaa" Decker is putting him to sleep with his Buzz pillow and Blanket.

A couple of other things he's done lately...when we were walking through the airport on our way back from Las Vegas, he had Woody his doll and he was "walking" him down the breezeway towards baggage claim. He got some looks and giggles as we went by.

Decker's latest phrase is "Oh, Wow" He says it quite a bit. One of the first times was when I made snickerdoodles on Sunday. I told him that I made cookies. He said, "oh wow"! Which is true...I don't bake cookies very often...and his other phrase is when he asks us questions and after answering, he says "Oh". It just cracks us up. We're starting to hear ourselves coming out of our little guy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So fun! I love seeing my kids' personalities come out. Can't wait to meet your new son!