Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

Funny story...so Decker has met Santa a couple of times so far this year and sat on his lap and he's learned to say Ho Ho Ho.

We were at Pearl Harbor's Memorial on the USS Arizona and all of a sudden, I hear Decker saying Ho Ho Ho. I'm not sure why until I see this....

afterwards, I spoke to his wife and told her that I thought Decker thinks he's Santa Claus. She told me that they get that often. On the plane to Hawaii, he told a little wide eyed girl who kept staring at him that he was going to Hawaii to pick up his reindeer! How about that? Santa on vacation!!

(I secretly took this photo, even though it looks like he's posing for me!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! That's hilarious.

AGamble said...

He really does look a lot like Santa Clause. Maybe it was him, and he was just pretending otherwise.