Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Springtime Blossoms

It is April 15th and it is Springtime in Redmond! This is one of my favorite times of year... Our street is lined with these beautiful Cherry blossoms. I am always in awe of their majestic beauty. It doesn't last for long though. Within a week, the blossoms are already falling like snow and blanketing our lawn as April breezes through our neighborhood. I had to hurry and make sure I got pictures of Decker for his first Springtime at our home. I took Decker out with his John Deere tractor and camo rain boots, since the April showers had moistened our lawn.
I love making him laugh. We were having fun playing on the lawn. This was very different from the first time I took Decker out on the grass on April 5th. He would not venture off of the blanket. He told me that the grass felt weird. He would touch it with his hands and then look at his hands and then pull back.


Our neighbor Noveira and her son, Raeed were watching our little photo shoot from their balcony. They're great friends that we love to play with. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so cute! I love the spring blossoms too.