Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter Weekend 2009!
It all started out with an Eggstravaganza Hunt. Decker liked playing in the grass and eating the "fake Easter grass". :) Plenty of Eggs for our Basket....





















This is Decker's little girlfriend Kendra. She loves to play with him!



Decker is loving just playing in the grass.



Proud parents with their baby!















Look at all this loot! Decker noticed something was different about our living room this morning when we walked in.

For Easter Sunday, Mike and his "Mini-me" had matching ties. We think our little man is adorable in his little white shirt and tie. My big man is too.... :)

Silly Rabbit! TRIX are for Kids...This rabbit has been in Mike's family for many years. When he was young, he saved cereal tops and paid for the Shipping & Handling to get this little gem. He will now be our little Easter bunny visitor every year.

Here's LAMBERT the "LYON"... Decker liked this little puppet and gave him lots of kisses. xxxooo

Mom thought it would be cute to put me into this Easter basket and put an Egg basket on my head...I don't mind... I'm a good sport.... :) I'm cute no matter what you do to me.


Check out what I've got!
What a weekend!! Can't wait till next year!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable pictures! :-D

Crystal said...

soooo Cute. I love the ones in the basket. Cute idea.