Thursday, May 28, 2015

Seahawks Championship February 2015 Score Patriots 28 -24

Fun get together. I'm about 20 weeks in these pictures and I felt like all of a sudden my belly has popped out!  Just in time for the Superbowl!  Seahawks vs Patriots.  I made my yummy Puff Pastry with brie inside all melty with carmelized onions, Apricot preserves, with fresh grapes and flat pretzels or crackers...notice the little football on top?


The Price's came over and brought these green and blue jello treats.  The whipped cream says "Seahawks are going to give them a whipping"  :0  So cute!

Shelly brought her new beau--David Hayes.  So cute they are just starting to date.
Schmalles, Crosselys and Masons all came to enjoy the game.


With the Schmalle's new baby, Piper, Auntie K got some good loving time. :)

the game was definitely exciting to the end.  Only to end in disappointment...Our guests left pretty quickly after the ball was thrown into the endzone for a winning touchdown at the 1 yard line and was intercepted by the Patriots, causing them to win 28 - 24.  :( very disappointing.  I didn't watch any TV the next day or read any news....too sad....had to remind myself, it's just a game...

And here's our Christmas fridge...time to take the cards down I guess.

Pink Pancakes for Valentines Day?  Beets are what make these pink,mixed with shredded apple and ricotta.  Yum!

No comments: