Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pics from the hospital

Mike was pretty tired...enough to sleep upright.


Not happy with the bath, till...ahhh, so clean!

Little toes...so cute ...big toes....not so cute! Though I love the blue pedicure Ilee did for me!

I love how chubby he looks in this foto. He only weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.

He looks like he's happy to be here!Father like Son ... Handsome!

Our Doctor, Karen Wells and her assistant LillyBeth. They did Cody's circumcision.Midwife, Michele and Nurse Raisa... (in many of the pictures, my eyes are half closed. I think it's from the exhaustion, not the flash!)

Grandma Wood and Baby Cody... Can you hear me now?
3 generations...Grandpa Bob, Mike and Baby Cody Grandma Gamble and Baby Cody... Look at all that hair...just like Decker...Tired but very happy mom and baby...

41 hours later... Time to go home...

1 comment:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Thanks for letting us come by to meet him! Cody is adorable! Dr. Wells delivered Drew too! I loved her! Glad all went well :)