Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's a BOY!!


We had our 20 week appointment on May 20th and we found out what we've been waiting for!
IT'S A BOY!!
We're so excited to give Decker a little brother to watch over.
So far I've gained 9 lbs. This baby is growing like it should and is scheduled to come to our family on October 10th! 10.10.10...Wouldn't that be fun??? Though having a baby a week or two early is fun too. :) We'll just have to wait and see... ;)
Decker isn't quite clear on what's going to happen yet...he thinks everyone has a baby in their tummy....even Daddy! Now wouldn't that be something! ;)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! Congrats you guys :)

Tammy Bennett said...

Super Fun!!! Two boys is the best! Mine are best buds...it's so cute. I really need to come and see you and your new house and do a lot of catching up. Congratulations!

Crystal said...

YAY! Cute first Pictures! When are we coming to visit? You need an open house or something! I will be good to come in about 5 weeks! :O) Unless David pushes me a wheel chair Or I walk real slow. lol. So happy for you guys!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

AGamble said...

Brothers are nice. My boy cousins were always such good friends as brothers. Congratulations again! Can't wait to meet the new little guy.

Holly said...

I'm so excited for you Julie!! That is just awesome!! YEAH!!!

Mere and Matt said...

Congrats!! The two boys will be great friends! :)