Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Daddy Daycare



So, it's Daddy Daycare week. I'm at a buyback at Bellevue CC and so Mike took the week off to take care of Decker. They're having a little "Guy time" This is the email and pic Mike sent to me to make me feel like I wasn't so far away....
"Here are a few pics we took today. We wanted to wish you a good-no wait a great day. Decker has been great..a little fussy but he tells me what he wants and then things are ok. he has had 2 bags of milk(small) 1 mixed with a bowl of cereal and then the rest of the bag that didn't go into the cereal he drank from the bottle. He woke up about 8:30 and we showered ate then back down for a nap. He then woke up at 9:30. We played, then ate, and I just put him down for another nap. Life is awesome! our boy is the best. Love you see you tonight. the outfit you see in the pics is just a bit to big still - the pants sometimes fall down."

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a cute little bundle of love. Decker is such a handsome little guy. Merry Christmas Woods. Love,
Shelly G.