Sunday, August 24, 2014

Random fotos from February 2014

Here's a bunch of pictures from the month of February....I'm hoping I didn't include these already as blog posts.  As you can see, this year I haven't worked my blog posts in a linear fashion.  But I'm trying to catch up...
Decker likes to wear his snorkeling gear in the tub.  He has me count to see how many seconds he can hold his breath under water.  one Mississippi, two Mississippi...He can hold his breath for 17 seconds!  That was his highest score!
They also love to play with their squirt guns in the tub.  Bath time is FUN time!








Guess he still needs the goggles on...
So, since the Seattle Seahawks won the SuperBowl...Kim and Kim Hancock, had sent us a little care package from Colorado for the big game.  Full of blue and orange candies...m&ms, reeses etc.  Challenging us and tooting their horn that they were going to win...well...we know the outcome from that one...so I found these great green and blue scarves and sent them a care package post game..."To give them something that would keep them warm during the cold months ahead till next season.  :)  I got a few of them...Decker's favorite color is green and he really wanted to wear a scarf to school.  He looks so collegiate.  How could I say no???
Dinner time around the table.  ;)
silly faces...
dessert with grandma...cake and ice cream.  YUM!



I got a hair cut tonight...February 6th
and the back...
A UPS truck post Superbowl win.  :)

Decker came up with this very fashionable Underwear style...the Layered look.  This kid loves his underwear.  ;)


Cody needed help getting ready to go outside in the snow...and getting those fingers in all the right holes in his gloves...


Mike made some delicious spaghetti!  YUM!
Deanna Almond gave us some wetsuits for the boys that hers had grown out of.  Still a little too big for them...but they sure are cute.




For Valentines day, we all got a Seahawks t shirt.  They boys got some mouthwash and new puzzles.

For Valentine's Day I went to Decker's class and enjoyed the festivities with him.  He loved having Cody in his class.  It was kind of a distraction.  Do you see that little red seat he is sitting on?  Miss Comer gave it to him to help him sit still and not lay on the floor like he likes doing.  He has one in his seat at his table too.  She said he likes it and makes him feel special.  There is one other child that has one too in class.

Their listening to a story.  I met this lady a few months later at an Activity Days activity.  She's LDS and I didn't know it...

Here's everyone's Valentine mail bags.  The kids had different stations that they rotated through... delivering their valentines...
Decorating cupcakes...
Making Heart valentines for Miss Comer...
Playing with play dough...
Making heart antennas that they wore out to the playground during recess.  This is Sava...
This is Whitney showing me her cupcake...
Getting lined up to go outside.
Cody went too.  He loves to climb!

We've given the boys the chore to unload the dishwasher...Decker likes to empty all the silverware on the floor and then put them in the drawer. ..We're working on it...


Cody playing with his Thomas the Train toy computer.

Valentines day roses....love my hubby...

Cody zonked while Auntie K read them a goodnight story...


It was the weekend and instead of going to KOKOs I went running.  Mike followed me in the Honda to get my picture taken.  The hail, sleet, snow was pouring down!  Picked a great day to go running.  ;)


Okay, I got hot and sweaty!  Despite the weather...

No comments: