Sunday, October 28, 2012

Holy Halloween, Batman!

Joker:  

"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman."  
"I'm only laughing on the outside.  My smile is just skin deep.   If you could see inside I'm really crying.  You might join me for a weep."  

"Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" 


 Robin:  

"Holy nightmare!"

"Holy costumed party, that's the Penguin!"  
"Holy horseshoe!"  

"Holy Jumble, Where's the hope in the world now?"

"Holy marathon! I'm getting a stitch, Batman!"

Batman:  "What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree and is very dangerous?" Robin: "A sparrow with a machine gun!"   

"Holy heart failure Batman!"

"Holy Houdini!"

"Holy Davy Jones!"

"Holy Guadalcanal, Batman! What now?" 

"Holy levitation!"

"Holy flip-flop! What happened to justice?" 

"Holy chocolate éclair!" 


 Batman:  

"Some days, you just can't git rid of a bomb."  

"To the Batmobile!"  

"It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me."  

"I won't kill you but I don't have to save you." 

 "I made a promise on the grave of my parents that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. By day, I am Bruce Wayne, billionaire philanthropist. At night, criminals, a cowardly and superstitious lot, call me... Batman."

  Poison Ivy:  

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Heck, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature."

"It took God seven days to create paradise. Let's see if I can do better."

"They can bury me in the ground, as deep as they like. But I'll grow back. We always grow back. Don't we, baby?"

Robin:   "A poison kiss? You have some real issues with women, you know that? You just couldn't stand it that she was going to kiss me and not you, wasn't it? You couldn't stand it that she wanted me and not you!"



 Joker:
"As you can see I'm a lot happier."
Ward Party and Trunk or Treat party.  October 27th, 2012

No comments: