Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Mudder" I love you! May 2012

On Sunday, Mother's day, Decker went up with all the primary children to the stage to sing, "Mother, I love you.  Mother I do."  When Decker went up, he went straight to the microphone.  In primary, he has licked the microphone there.  During the whole song, he didn't sing at all he just looked out at the audience.  Then when the children were done singing, Decker was the last one off the stage and again was at the microphone.  Brother Christy, the next speaker, said he would have gladly let Decker give a talk in his place.  :)

At home, Decker woke up singing on Saturday morning.  He started with "Choose the Right".  He sang it all day long.. seriously, at 9:00 p.m. he was still singing,  "Choose the Right, and God will beat you evermore."
Very cute!
Listening to him sing, "Mudder, I love you, Mudder, I do"  has been the best.  What a blessing these two boys have been in my life. I just hope that I can be the Mother that is best for each of them.  I love that they love to snuggle with me and like me to hug and kiss them.  Such sweet brothers!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so cute! I was sad I couldn't sit in the congregation and watch my kids, but Carmen ended up under the piano by my feet. :-D