Monday, May 23, 2011

Introducing Dr Luke!

After 8 years of college, 4 years at BYU-Provo and 4 at Pacific University in Forest Grove, OR. I'm proud to say that Luke Gamble is now Dr. Gamble of Optometry.
We all went down for the ceremony. We had sun, wind and rain during the outdoor ceremony. There's more pictures to see of all the fun. But will have to post more later. Had a great time visiting Luke and Lora and their cute kids! It was great to see how the little cousins interacted. I hate to see my brother leave Oregon. I didn't feel so alone in the Northwest, knowing he was also in the Northwest. I wish him so much success in his search to find the right job.

I'm so proud of you Luke!Future Grads...


Christine loving on Cody...

Dallin and Decker loving on each other...




Waiting for the grads to come out...


The family pic...

No comments: