Monday, April 4, 2011

Crazy hair


Cody has hair that has been described as Conan O'Brien and Don King. It has a mind of it's own. Lately it's getting longer, so it's laying down more often than not these days. But I love how it can just stand straight up on it's own without any hair product.

He's been getting his exercise in the jumper this month. Cody has a sweet personality. He's a lot like Decker in that he doesn't cry until he gets really distressed. He loves his mommy, Daddy and Decker and always has smiles for us. He is a drooler unlike his brother, it seems like he is teething because he's always chewing on his right side of his mouth. Lately he has been doing the motions of chewing, taking big bites. I've tried giving him rice cereal and peas. He is very tight-lipped and shows yucky faces when I put it in his mouth.

Decker fed him a goldfish the other day....not a real one, just a cracker, but I got pretty upset and made him gag when I fished it out of his mouth.






Decker's discovered the joys of being a boy. He likes to pee outside. Mike let him do it once and since then, he's tried peeing out the window, opening the door and peeing off of the deck, peeing in the bathtub...even when he's not taking a bath, I just don't get it...I guess that's because i'm a girl....though I remember when I was a wee one that I thought it would be cool if I could stand up and go pee in the toilet like a boy. didn't quite work...

No comments: