Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Me! 9/21/09

It's my birthday and I got to celebrate it with mom Wood, Mike and my great old auntie Roberta. She was up in Washington for a couple of weeks visiting family and got to spend a couple of days with us. To celebrate, we went out to Las Margaritas and enjoyed sopapillas, carne asada, rice and beans. Decker thought this sombrero really cool. Roberta and Decker hit it off and got to spend some quality time together while I worked at Bellevue College for a buyback. See this video of Decker showing off his muscles to Roberta with a sweet little kiss at the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1S_2zu3daE&feature=channel

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Julie, I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday! I remember reading this post. I think someone around here must have detained me. Happy Belated Birthday!

I hope you're doing well.

AGamble said...

Adam and Amber Gamble have a new blog at
adamandambergamble.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see everyone for Thanksgiving.