Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny Happenings

I've been noting some changes in Decker this last month or new things that he does. I just think he's the smartest and cutest kid on the block! I find it so entertaining that he is understanding me and the things I say. I can just see the little wheels turning inside his head. Some fun examples that I've enjoyed:

  • I asked Decker to go get me a diaper and off he went to his room to get a diaper out of his Diaper Bag.
  • I've always used sign language with Decker and I saw he used the "more" sign.
  • One day I asked him if he was ready for his nap and he turned around and started going to his room. He was ready.
  • Decker was playing with the flyswatter and when he was done, he went and put it away! It belongs on a hook on the side of the fridge and he remembered where he got it and put it back in it's place.--Without me asking!
  • I've started having Decker take his dirty diapers outside to put in the Dirty diaper pail.
  • Decker has crawled into the dryer a couple of times. The first time he couldn't get out on his own. Now he's figured that one out.
  • Decker learned how to blow on hot food a couple of months ago, and one day we were walking across a field in the heat and I said, "Wow, it is so hot!" Decker immediately started to blow.

Guess I didn't use enough static cling in the dryer!

No comments: