Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is it Hot in Seattle???

--I wouldn't know, I missed the whole heat wave in Seattle that was breaking records every day. I was on a business trip in Anchorage AK where it we had some rain and between 65 - 75 degrees each day. I felt guilty that Mike and Decker were having to survive through the heat in a home without air conditioning...Luckily, we had friends who had air conditioning to share and we had a pool to share with others.

April watched Decker during the day while Mike worked and she took a few pictures of my baby to help quench my "saudades", missing him and desire to be there with him... Thanks April!!

Gavin is April's boy and is about 20 months old. They have a great time together.


Getting as close to the fan as possible during his nap.

So many toys to play with...

Happy Boy!

And then here's some pictures that Daddy took:

and what made this mess???A nutritious meal: Cottage cheese, Yogurt, Pears, Mac n Cheese, Lasagna, Rice Cereal, and you can't forget the Cheerios. (not shown)Much cooler in the Birthday Suit...Keeping cool at night...closer to the fan....

I'm glad to be home! I love you Decker and Daddy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The picture of him getting as close to the fan as possible is priceless! I'm laughing and at the same time, feel kind of sad for him. So cute.

Crystal said...

they are cute playing together.