Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father Son Campout, June 5 - 6, 2009


The whole set up

So it's Ladies Night!! Wow, I think I'll get to sleep through the night without listening for lil' Decker! Of course, now I'll be listening for the phone just in case…but what a nice evening. Some of us girls got together and had dinner and a movie with no little ones. FREEDOM!!

Of course I missed my BOYS while they were gone, but I was so proud that Mike wanted to experience some ONE-on-ONE time for the night with Decker. I'm looking forward to this tradition...

I found there was no need to worry. Mike had it all planned out. He had his campground set up earlier than he had to be there, so that was done. He mentioned that it is much easier camping with both of us together and I think he appreciated our partnership as parents. J Decker woke in the middle of the night, and after trying to put him back to sleep in his pack-n-play, Decker ended up snuggling right in to Mikes' warm arms for the night and slept till morning.


Adam and Cade. Cade was the youngest one there, I think. Only 9 months old!!

Andy and a couple of his boys….
Devin, Gavin--18 months, and Decker--11 months—Getting close to bedtime…

YUM…'Smores round the campfire

Morning after...Mike and an overly enthused Decker…I think he's wondering where mom is. J

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Another brave man! That's so cool he took him camping. :)