Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random pictures from March

 Uh oh!  I see a thief in our refrigerator...

 HO HO HO!!!  Decker and Cody used to always call daddy "HO HO HO!"  (Santa Claus)  Decker's getting a chance to be just like daddy.
 Mike reminds me of Tim Allen in these photos.  ;)

 We were playing a matching game that I made for my primary class.  Matching pictures of prophets to a Fact about each prophet.  Decker could match the letters in the names of each card.  Pretty amazing!




 After 12 years, I finally went and had my eyes examined and got new glasses.  My hair is pretty "au natural"
in these photos... a frizzy head of hair!


 Decker is trying to decide which pair of underwear to wear.  He's lined them all up so I could help him choose.  Decker loves his underwear.  ;)

No comments: